I’m Rebecca from A Daily Something, and I’m thrilled to be sharing some gift ideas for Little Ones. Most days, you can find me tucked away in my little Northern Virginia farmhouse, donning my most comfortable clothing, cup of tea in hand, teaching my little ones at the kitchen table, and moving to the couch every 3 hours to nurse our little Aletheia (she’ll be 5 months old in December).
I hope these selections help you as you navigate this can-be-overwhelming time of year! Each gift has been very intentionally selected for its comfort, beauty, and functionality.
For the little ones, these are some of my kids’ (and my) personal favorite toys. Things that I don’t mind keeping on display in our living room but with which my children actually engage; toys that help develop their imaginations and cultivate a love for playing and reading.
Gift Guide for Babies & Littles
- Parade Organics Romper in Acorns
- Quincy Mae Kimono Top & Pants Set
- Pehr On the Go Teether
- Billy Bibs Cotton Bib
- Bunny Love Crocheted Baby Toy
- Jellycat Bashful Stuffed Raccoon
- Quincy Mae Cotton Socks Set
- Grimm’s Large Rainbow Stacker
- TouchThinkLearn ABC Book
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Jumbo Stacking Train
- Blueberries for Sal Book
- Mike Mulligan and More Book
- Childcraft Classic Dollhouse
- Olli Ella Dollhouse Furniture Set
- Moon Picnic Wooden Weather Station
- Olli Ella Kids Picnic Basket
- Hape Cooking Essential Tools
- Milton & Goose Wooden Refrigerator
- Wooden Play Cleaning Set
- Plantoys Tool Belt
Rebecca Gallop is a stylist, event designer, creative director, and founder of the lifestyle blog, A Daily Something. She lives with her husband and four little ones in Northern Virginia.
Still shopping for the perfect gift this holiday season? Check out our motherhood gift guide, the gift guide for the woman who likes to have fun, our wellness gift guide, things you need in your home or our gift guide from last year to give you all the inspiration you need!
This post contains affiliate links but is in no way sponsored! Any proceeds from affiliate links go to the author of the post.