Hi friends, and happy yule tidings! My name is Lauren Haynes, an herbalist, and owner of Wooden Spoon Herbs. It’s that time of year where we cozy up and get together with those we love. Gifts are usually involved, and that gets so overwhelming. My gifting ethos is simple: stick with the practical, themed or a mix of the two.
I’ve compiled my favorite gift for the wellness enthusiast or budding herbalist in your life. This is the person who always has turmeric stained fingers, is making a morning “tonic” with 25 ingredients, and is telling you that your zodiac sign makes you prone to headaches (aka my favorite kind of person)!
As an herbalist for nearly ten years, this gift guide is jam-packed with things that helped me learn and make my first remedies, immunity potions that kept me well through holiday seasons, and some fun cute things to wear when communing with nature.
Gift Guide for the Wellness Enthusiast
- Sweetgum Co. Wooden Spoons
- Equal Parts Saucepan
- Wooden Spoon Herbs Elderberry Rosehip Elixir
- June Home Supply Market Basket Backpack
- TOIRO Spouted Earthenware Mortar with Wood Pestle Set
- Blundstone Heeled Boots
- Living Tea Unglazed Gongfu Tea Pot
- Hands on Healing Remedies by Stephanie Tourles
- Wooden Spoon Herbs Rose-Colored Glasses
- Wooden Spoon Herbs Dynamite Cider
- Breville Milk Cafe Frother
- Beklina Tie Sun Hat
- Fat and the Moon Artemis at Dawn Botanical Perfume
- State Natural Canvas Smock
- Copper Alquitar Still
- Rosebud Nourish CBD Salve
- Sage Mountain Online Herb School
- Shepherdess Sheepskin
- Older Brother Elderberry-Dyed Shirt
- Bodum Glass & Cork Herb Storage Jars
- Doen Rue Dress
- Mother Mountain Herbals Cactus Flower Serum
- The Massage Book
- Headspace App Subscription
- Moon Calendar in Night Sky
- Wooden Spoon Herbs Cocoa Trio
Need more gift inspiration? Check out our gift guides for the new or expecting mom, the intentional homemaker, wardrobe essentials for the playful yet practical dresser on your list or our gift guide from last year!