Photo by Alexandra Friendly
I’m Rebecca from A Daily Something, and I’m thrilled to be sharing some gift ideas for New & Expecting Mamas. Most days, you can find me tucked away in my little Northern Virginia farmhouse, donning my most comfortable clothing, cup of tea in hand, teaching my little ones at the kitchen table, and moving to the couch every 3 hours to nurse our little Aletheia (she’ll be 5 months old in December).
I hope these selections help you as you navigate this can-be-overwhelming time of year! Each gift has been very intentionally selected for its comfort, beauty, and functionality.
For the mama, I’ve tried to include items that will help her feel beautiful and put together, while remaining comfortable & cozy (since this is what I find most important in the early years), and will help her create a little haven in the home where she can be surrounded by beauty.
Gift Guide for the New or Expecting Mama
- Sydney Hale Co. Candle
- Full Leaf Tea Co. Organic Loose Leaf Lactation Tea
- As You Grow: Baby Memory Book
- Vitruvi Stone Diffuser
- W&P Porter Glass Water Bottle
- Frida Mom Hospital Packing Kit
- RMS Beauty Lip Shine
- Aesop Primrose Hydrating Face Cream
- Palate Non-Toxic Nail Polish in Taupe
- Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray
- Kristin Ess Dry Shampoo
- Doris Hair Clip Set
- Freshly Picked Diaper Bag Backpack in Birch
- Canelle et Vanille Cookbook
- Ceramic Flower Frog Bowl
- Everlane Cropped Alpaca Cardigan
- Tread Trainer Sneaker
- Elizabeth Suzann Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in Olive
- Laura Lombardi Round Hoop Earrings
- Glerups Wool Slippers
- Schoolhouse Electric Tangerine Fringed Wool Throw
Looking for more #giftinspo this holiday season? Check out our gift guide from last year to help cross off your shopping list!
This post contains affiliate links but is in no way sponsored! Any proceeds from affiliate links go to the author of the post.